ESSAYS

dilluns, 8 de febrer del 2016

AN EXTRA WRITING



MY 2015 GOALS


This new year I've proposed some goals, both in studies and in my daily life.


In the first place, I've proposed to pass the nine subjects of second of Batxillerat, and secondly, if I can pass the subjects, get good marks. To accomplish these aims I decided to dedicate more hours to study, always do the homework, and if the teachers give us an extra or optional homework, I'll try to do it.


Focusing on my daily life, I've also proposed some changes to take a better lifestyle. To start with smile to life, don't give importance to things that aren't important. Besides I'll intend to help people when they need it, and be a better person.


Lastly, I think that I can achieve my goals if I become conscious of that and I be a better person day after day.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada